11 Jul 2012

This is my first Blog so I'm going to make lots of mistakes that we will, very kindly, put down to experience.

Firstly, I ought to introduce myself. I'm an English teacher and the director of a small academy of English in Zaragoza, Spain. My main interest outside teaching is the guitar, playing the guitar (mainly Blues), making guitars, fiddling around with guitars and listening to music, especially - surprise - the Blues and old rock from the 60s and 70s, though I will sometimes make exceptions with more recent music by people such as Seasick Steve.

I suppose it will be reasonably simple, therefore, to imagine that most of the blog will be about teaching, teaching English, the awful state of English teaching in Spain (there are some exceptions), guitars and music. In short, whatever interests me and that I would like to make public or let off steam about.

Most of the blog will be in English (give my students some practice) but Spanish might appear occasionally.

You'll also notice that the design of this page is very primitive. That's one of the first things I'll start playing around with.

No comments:

Post a Comment